Friday, February 17, 2017

Blog Post #4

Book: Messanger
Author: Lois Lowry

"The puppy was ready. So was Matty. The other little dog, the one who had been his childhoood companion for years, had lived a happy, active life, died in his sleep, and has been buried with ceremony and sadness beyond the garden. For a long time Matty missing Branch, had not wanted a new dog. But now it was time."
     I choosed this paragraph because it reminded me of what my friend had told me. She had a dog, they were always together, but she died cause she was old. My friend was really sad, she didn't even want to come close to a dog, because she felt that if she came close she would be betraying her dog. Finally around 2-years ago her parents bought her a new dog, and now they go everywhere together.

No comments:

Post a Comment